Cost of living in Helsinki, Finland compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 969 prices entered by 164 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1455.969 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Helsinki (Finland) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 9,332,901 Dinar (€6,410) in Helsinki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,090,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 90 kr (9 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Xiamen costs 元30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 23 (about 1 hour ago)