Cost of living comparison between Helsinki, Finland and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,309 prices entered by 178 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 1237.708 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Helsinki (Finland) is 8% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,765,625 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 8,945,611 Dinar (€7,228) in Helsinki.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Puebla costs Mex$ 16 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 140 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jamshedpur costs ₨1,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vadodara costs ₨1,000 (about 3 hours ago)