Cost of living in Helsinki, Finland compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 864 prices entered by 154 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1447.082 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Helsinki (Finland) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 8,587,417 Dinar (€5,934) in Helsinki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,370,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kandy costs 50,825 ₨ (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chengdu costs 元35 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Wrocław costs 5.00 zł (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alicante costs €25,160 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 2,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)