Cost of living in Helsinki, Finland compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 915 prices entered by 153 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1370.534 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Helsinki (Finland) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,730,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 7,585,603 Dinar (€5,535) in Helsinki.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vienna costs €1.29 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 700 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$8,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Paris costs €40 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 5,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (42 minutes ago)