Cost of living in Helsingborg, Sweden compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 132.024 IQD / SEK
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Helsingborg (Sweden) is 17% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 11,460,072 Dinar (86,803 kr) in Helsingborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,765,625 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$3,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £54 (31 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Zurich costs CHF 30 (34 minutes ago)