Cost of living in Helsingborg, Sweden compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 143.706 IQD / SEK
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Helsingborg (Sweden) is 25% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 6,470,858 Dinar (45,028 kr) in Helsingborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,190,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lucknow costs ₨1,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €75,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kiev costs 8,500₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ratlam costs ₨203,300 (about 1 hour ago)