Cost of living in Hefei, China compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 176.167 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hefei (China) is 52% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,570,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 757,698 Dinar (元4,301) in Hefei.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$860 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €400 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jerusalem costs 131,900 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Klang costs RM9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,954 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle costs R 150 (about 1 hour ago)