Cost of living in Havana, Cuba compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1167.000 IQD / CUC *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 33% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,740,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 4,505,614 Dinar (3,861 CUC) in Havana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $13 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £7,095 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bhopal costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quetta costs ₨1,850,000 (about 2 hours ago)