Cost of living in Havana, Cuba compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1180.000 IQD / CUC *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 36% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,410,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 4,718,756 Dinar (3,999 CUC) in Havana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muscat costs ﷼ 10 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Arad costs 15 lei (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Ufa costs руб 172,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $508 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr11 (34 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kermanshah costs ﷼ 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)