Cost of living in Havana, Cuba compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1184.000 IQD / CUC *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 32% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,640,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 4,500,225 Dinar (3,801 CUC) in Havana.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €489 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $109 (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,580 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $8,132 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,863 (about 2 hours ago)