Cost of living in Havana, Cuba compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1181.000 IQD / CUC *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 27% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,375,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 6,853,764 Dinar (5,803 CUC) in Havana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$18 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)