Cost of living in Hasselt, Belgium compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 1339.757 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hasselt (Belgium) is 24% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,154,075 Dinar (€3,101) in Hasselt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,350,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 1.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)