Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.088 IQD / SOS
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 245% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 79,688,458 Dinar (38,171,250 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 23,100,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Santa Cruz, California costs $5.51 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hyderabad costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Townsville costs AU$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)