Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.151 IQD / SOS
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 296% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 185,624,361 Dinar (86,289,394 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 46,875,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨3.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨10 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (7 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.96 Lari (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 150 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$20,000 (21 minutes ago)