Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.151 IQD / SOS
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 288% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 181,940,473 Dinar (84,576,901 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 46,875,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €30 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Düsseldorf costs €18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$258 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $17,465 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)