Cost of living in Harbin, China compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 186.642 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harbin (China) is 21% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,012,168 Dinar (元21,497) in Harbin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,310,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs Bs 300,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 15 lei (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tours costs €1.35 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (about 1 hour ago)