Cost of living in Harbin, China compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 173.424 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harbin (China) is 15% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,860,390 Dinar (元22,260) in Harbin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,350,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (14 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €0.17 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chişinău costs 150 Leu (21 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Durban costs R 800 (28 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$0.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $21,815 (34 minutes ago)