Cost of living in Harbin, China compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 178.857 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harbin (China) is 18% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,801,309 Dinar (元21,253) in Harbin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,230,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Yerevan costs 28,000Dram (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $0.00 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Shanghai costs 元300 (about 1 hour ago)