Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 424 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1166.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 20% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,260,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 4,996,145 Dinar ($4,285) in Harare.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Mumbai costs ₨400 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $10 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nairobi costs Shilling20,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U30,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,250 (about 1 hour ago)