Cost of living comparison between Harare, Zimbabwe and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 302 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 1160.100 IQD / USD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 21% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,765,625 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 7,736,604 Dinar ($6,669) in Harare.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨800 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $1,118 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (20 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Copenhagen costs kr0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 325,000 (about 2 hours ago)