Cost of living in Harar, Ethiopia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 43.612 IQD / ETB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harar (Ethiopia) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 274,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 274,000 Dinar (6,283 Birr) in Harar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Wichita, Kansas costs $0.58 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Adelaide costs AU$588 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Maui costs $1.58 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩813,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨60,000 (about 3 hours ago)