Cost of living in Harar, Ethiopia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 50.178 IQD / ETB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harar (Ethiopia) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 362,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 362,000 Dinar (7,214 Birr) in Harar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 187 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (24 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,678 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Podgorica costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Paris costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)