Cost of living in Hanover, Germany compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1403.777 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hanover (Germany) is 13% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,692,813 Dinar (€3,343) in Hanover to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,170,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 390 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵3,085 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥420,014 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (31 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Ghent costs €5.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $712 (34 minutes ago)