Cost of living in Hanover, Germany compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1459.570 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hanover (Germany) is 16% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 5,024,740 Dinar (€3,443) in Hanover to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,350,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Grand Cayman costs CI$700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $508 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montclair, New Jersey costs $13 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $813 (about 3 hours ago)