Cost of living in Hanover, Germany compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1255.586 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hanover (Germany) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,582,155 Dinar (€1,260) in Hanover to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €4.00 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 98,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santander costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kampala costs 3,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nha Trang costs 250,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)