Cost of living in Hanoi, Vietnam compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 308 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05202 IQD / VND
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hanoi (Vietnam) is 56% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,010,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,311,975 Dinar (25,220,053 ₫) in Hanoi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 25 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kharkiv costs 5.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 109,730 (about 2 hours ago)