Cost of living in Hanoi, Vietnam compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05199 IQD / VND
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hanoi (Vietnam) is 60% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 627,238 Dinar (12,063,576 ₫) in Hanoi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $15 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 200 Kč (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €30 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,720 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monterrey costs Mex$ 16 (about 1 hour ago)