Cost of living in Hangzhou, China compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 188.137 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hangzhou (China) is 43% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,310,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,901,757 Dinar (元10,108) in Hangzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oakland, California costs $27 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pontianak costs Rp 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (about 1 hour ago)