Cost of living comparison between Hammamet, Tunisia and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 502.099 IQD / TND
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,343,750 Dinar (4,668 Dinar) in Hammamet.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tartu costs €63 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Samsun costs 35TL (29 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Düsseldorf costs €80 (34 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manila costs Php25 (43 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lausanne costs CHF 56 (about 1 hour ago)