Cost of living in Hammamet, Tunisia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 455.728 IQD / TND
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,515,436 Dinar (5,520 Dinar) in Hammamet to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sibu costs RM2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £154 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (about 1 hour ago)