Cost of living in Hammamet, Tunisia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 499.515 IQD / TND
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,334,458 Dinar (4,673 Dinar) in Hammamet to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gothenburg costs 4,889 kr (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,423 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tlaquepaque costs Mex$ 355,990 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Szczecin costs 16 zł (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)