Cost of living in Hammamet, Tunisia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 480.531 IQD / TND
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,469,533 Dinar (5,139 Dinar) in Hammamet to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,440,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Constanţa costs 1.20 lei (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €48 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Donetsk costs 36₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £80 (about 1 hour ago)