Cost of living in Hamilton, New Zealand compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 851.110 IQD / NZD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamilton (New Zealand) is 7% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 9,986,862 Dinar (NZ$11,734) in Hamilton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,375,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$335 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $15 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,300 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元168 (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beijing costs 元80 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,200TL (35 minutes ago)