Cost of living in Hamilton, New Zealand compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 835.481 IQD / NZD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamilton (New Zealand) is 7% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 5,235,867 Dinar (NZ$6,267) in Hamilton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,910,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨909,256 (9 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $30 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.18 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Muscat costs ﷼ 196 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)