Cost of living in Hamilton, New Zealand compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 857.101 IQD / NZD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamilton (New Zealand) is 8% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 6,508,936 Dinar (NZ$7,594) in Hamilton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,000,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $305 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shenzhen costs 元3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abbotsford costs C$30 (about 2 hours ago)