Cost of living in Hamilton, Canada compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 896.359 IQD / CAD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamilton (Canada) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,540,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 3,426,665 Dinar (C$3,823) in Hamilton.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Salvador costs $2.20 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 50 FJ$ (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $70 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Zapopan costs Mex$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)