Cost of living in Hamilton, Canada compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 278 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 943.727 IQD / CAD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamilton (Canada) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,930,793 Dinar (C$4,165) in Hamilton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,910,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guaruja costs R$ 20 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ponta Grossa costs R$ 45 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$115 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valencia costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)