Cost of living in Hamilton, Canada compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 933.158 IQD / CAD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamilton (Canada) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,550,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 3,545,899 Dinar (C$3,800) in Hamilton.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £15 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Addis Ababa costs 20,000 Birr (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $89 (about 1 hour ago)