Cost of living in Hamilton, Bermuda compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1184.000 IQD / BMD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamilton (Bermuda) is 11% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 23,698,316 Dinar (BD$20,015) in Hamilton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,300,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Regensburg costs €80 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €15 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $20 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €12 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Cardiff costs £2.90 (about 1 hour ago)