Cost of living in Hamilton, Bermuda compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1184.000 IQD / BMD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamilton (Bermuda) is 11% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 25,586,383 Dinar (BD$21,610) in Hamilton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 23,000,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 3.00TL (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Northampton costs £10 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 40 ﷼ (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (41 minutes ago)