Cost of living in Hamburg, Germany compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1244.730 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamburg (Germany) is 19% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 12,072,444 Dinar (€9,699) in Hamburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,156,250 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $50 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $60 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 900 Дин. (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $70 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 100 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in São Carlos costs R$ 9,999 (44 minutes ago)