Cost of living in Hamburg, Germany compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 397 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1377.735 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamburg (Germany) is 22% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 7,796,073 Dinar (€5,659) in Hamburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berlin costs €5.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$305 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 17,980₴ (26 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,318 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (about 1 hour ago)