Cost of living in Hamburg, Germany compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 559 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1376.262 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamburg (Germany) is 22% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 6,744,569 Dinar (€4,901) in Hamburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,550,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $60 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,795 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hsinchu City costs 300 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 8 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (about 2 hours ago)