Cost of living in Hamamatsu, Japan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.999 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamamatsu (Japan) is 16% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 5,679,049 Dinar (¥516,328) in Hamamatsu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,890,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Orlando, Florida costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 122,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (about 2 hours ago)