Cost of living in Hamamatsu, Japan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.995 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamamatsu (Japan) is 16% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 5,076,252 Dinar (¥461,682) in Hamamatsu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,370,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$989 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,070 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leicester costs £15 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Copenhagen costs kr50 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Paz costs $b2,500 (about 1 hour ago)