Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03347 IQD / IRR *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 55% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,210,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 544,120 Dinar (﷼ 16,256,509) in Hamadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 40 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨2,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Zrenjanin costs 85 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)