Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03408 IQD / IRR *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 61% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,130,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 444,406 Dinar (﷼ 13,040,488) in Hamadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kozhikode costs ₨44 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.51 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 0.00 ₪ (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨400 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cebu City costs Php1,700,000 (39 minutes ago)