Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03544 IQD / IRR *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 66% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,180,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 403,425 Dinar (﷼ 11,384,064) in Hamadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 600 Дин. (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$6,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 30 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Billings, Montana costs $2.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 9 (about 1 hour ago)