Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03645 IQD / IRR *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 68% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 624,171 Dinar (﷼ 17,124,260) in Hamadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,744 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,800 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U300 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 135 (36 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Montreal costs C$17 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)