Cost of living comparison between Halmstad, Sweden and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 130.716 IQD / SEK
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Halmstad (Sweden) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,367,078 Dinar (18,109 kr) in Halmstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.25 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨46 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 10 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 1.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)