Cost of living in Halmstad, Sweden compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 136.129 IQD / SEK
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Halmstad (Sweden) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,075,861 Dinar (22,595 kr) in Halmstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,970,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kiel costs €400 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Almaty costs 5,000 KZT (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 2,500 KZT (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)