Cost of living in Halmstad, Sweden compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 147.122 IQD / SEK
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Halmstad (Sweden) is 10% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,378,011 Dinar (22,961 kr) in Halmstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,080,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belfast costs £300 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malmo costs 600 kr (6 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $2.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ensenada costs Mex$ 8 (40 minutes ago)