Cost of living in Halifax, Canada compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 320 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 889.120 IQD / CAD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Halifax (Canada) is 12% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,156,250 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 8,945,023 Dinar (C$10,061) in Halifax.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨200 (44 minutes ago)