Cost of living in Hakodate, Japan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.146 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hakodate (Japan) is 10% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,350,609 Dinar (¥210,884) in Hakodate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,140,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palmerston North costs NZ$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puebla costs Mex$ 19 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,290 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Sheffield costs £1.58 (about 3 hours ago)