Cost of living in Hakodate, Japan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.615 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hakodate (Japan) is 6% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,239,163 Dinar (¥210,948) in Hakodate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,110,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leeuwarden costs €5.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €16 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨80 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Luxembourg costs €173 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Valencia costs €1.10 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £40 (20 minutes ago)