Cost of living in Haiphong, Vietnam compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05214 IQD / VND
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Haiphong (Vietnam) is 8% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,511,237 Dinar (28,985,375 ₫) in Haiphong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元120 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Antonio, Texas costs $35 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $80 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$45 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,225 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $6,020 (36 minutes ago)