Cost of living in Haiphong, Vietnam compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05201 IQD / VND
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Haiphong (Vietnam) is 8% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,431,126 Dinar (27,518,949 ₫) in Haiphong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,330,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $70 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Velho costs R$ 20 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$4,945 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Houston, Texas costs $0.66 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aalborg costs kr3,495 (about 1 hour ago)