Cost of living in Haifa, Israel compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 309.001 IQD / ILS
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Haifa (Israel) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,341,109 Dinar (7,576 ₪) in Haifa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $2.50 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vitória costs R$ 2.70 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 800 лв (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Miami, Florida costs $20 (27 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Stuttgart costs €50 (37 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Jiangmen costs 元160 (about 1 hour ago)