Cost of living in Haifa, Israel compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 333.343 IQD / ILS
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Haifa (Israel) is 4% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,213,532 Dinar (12,640 ₪) in Haifa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,050,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 74 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩0 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$20 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $100 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £130 (about 1 hour ago)