Cost of living in Hafizabad, Pakistan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.337 IQD / PKR *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hafizabad (Pakistan) is 4% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 478,197 Dinar (₨46,261) in Hafizabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 458,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Niterói costs R$ 7 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prince George costs C$58 (22 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $112 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$4,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (33 minutes ago)