Cost of living in Hafizabad, Pakistan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.280 IQD / PKR *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hafizabad (Pakistan) is 6% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 556,590 Dinar (₨49,344) in Hafizabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 523,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 200 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php12,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 900 L£ (31 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Aarhus costs kr30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bandung costs Rp 3,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)