Cost of living in Hafizabad, Pakistan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.252 IQD / PKR *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hafizabad (Pakistan) is 4% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 449,297 Dinar (₨43,826) in Hafizabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 430,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (42 minutes ago)