Cost of living in Hafizabad, Pakistan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.104 IQD / PKR *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hafizabad (Pakistan) is 6% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 537,400 Dinar (₨48,398) in Hafizabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 508,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $50 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £470 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Los Angeles, California costs $500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 800 (about 1 hour ago)