Cost of living in Hafizabad, Pakistan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 11.291 IQD / PKR *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hafizabad (Pakistan) is 7% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,340 Dinar (₨296) in Hafizabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €10 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €900 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $51 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.80 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €600 (39 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Montevideo costs $U350 (41 minutes ago)