Cost of living in Hadera, Israel compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 334.133 IQD / ILS
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hadera (Israel) is 20% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,932,637 Dinar (14,762 ₪) in Hadera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,100,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Timisoara costs 4.80 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $60 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 310 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Houston, Texas costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)