Cost of living in Hadera, Israel compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 332.827 IQD / ILS
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hadera (Israel) is 20% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,839,844 Dinar (14,542 ₪) in Hadera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,040,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 30 (less than a minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Exeter costs £25 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $52 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iowa City, Iowa costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oakland, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Columbus, Ohio costs $4,440 (about 1 hour ago)