Cost of living in Hachiōji, Japan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 11.115 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hachiōji (Japan) is 58% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 6,089,150 Dinar (¥547,844) in Hachiōji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,860,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Omaha, Nebraska costs $7 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $135 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Lyon costs €520 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Szolnok costs 6,800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)