Cost of living in Hachiōji, Japan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.473 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hachiōji (Japan) is 53% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,914,994 Dinar (¥469,304) in Hachiōji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,220,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Jose, California costs $10 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨500,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,500 lei (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,525 (40 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boulder, Colorado costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Munich costs €110 (about 1 hour ago)