Cost of living in Hachiōji, Japan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.365 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hachiōji (Japan) is 51% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 5,660,930 Dinar (¥546,137) in Hachiōji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,740,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 300 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥330,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sarajevo costs 700KM (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 1 Ft (18 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $55 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 900 (41 minutes ago)