Cost of living in Hachinohe, Japan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.670 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hachinohe (Japan) is 15% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 7,464 Dinar (¥699) in Hachinohe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beirut costs 300,705 L£ (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kathmandu costs ₨ 15 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Whangarei costs NZ$6.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)