Cost of living comparison between Gyumri, Armenia and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.419 IQD / AMD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gyumri (Armenia) is 11% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,077,958 Dinar (859,116Dram) in Gyumri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Gdańsk costs 40 zł (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €53 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $1,220 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gold Coast costs AU$40,000 (about 1 hour ago)