Cost of living in Gyumri, Armenia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.468 IQD / AMD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gyumri (Armenia) is 39% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 897,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 548,721 Dinar (222,306Dram) in Gyumri.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 122,000 Ft (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 8KM (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ottawa costs C$300 (29 minutes ago)