Cost of living in Gyumri, Armenia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.458 IQD / AMD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gyumri (Armenia) is 40% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,050,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 626,799 Dinar (255,002Dram) in Gyumri.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £12 (20 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $5.98 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Liverpool costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hamburg costs €0.44 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $63 (about 3 hours ago)