Cost of living in Gyumri, Armenia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.429 IQD / AMD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gyumri (Armenia) is 42% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,082,260 Dinar (445,550Dram) in Gyumri.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vigo costs €20 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chiang Mai costs 748 ฿ (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lipa City costs Php47 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 300 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 200 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (about 1 hour ago)