Cost of living in Győr, Hungary compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.656 IQD / HUF
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Győr (Hungary) is 35% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,040,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,326,323 Dinar (284,891 Ft) in Győr.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thessaloniki costs €23 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Bucharest costs 4.00 lei (26 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Edinburgh costs £2.60 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punto Fijo costs Bs 400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $117 (about 2 hours ago)