Cost of living in Gweru, Zimbabwe compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 1181.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gweru (Zimbabwe) is 39% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,190,055 Dinar ($1,008) in Gweru.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $50 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $15 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 450 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 599 kr (about 1 hour ago)