Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.065 IQD / KRW
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 50% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,350,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,170,884 Dinar (₩1,099,819) in Gwangju.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cochabamba costs $b6,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $19,875 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 120 (about 2 hours ago)