Cost of living in Gwalior, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.552 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gwalior (India) is 42% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 951,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 551,569 Dinar (₨29,730) in Gwalior.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (23 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Marbella costs €1.06 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £500 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (37 minutes ago)