Cost of living in Guwahati, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 384 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.818 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guwahati (India) is 41% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 837,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 497,486 Dinar (₨27,921) in Guwahati.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trapani costs €407 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €1.40 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,000,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元100 (44 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seattle, Washington costs $0.13 (about 1 hour ago)