Cost of living in Gurgaon, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 552 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.306 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gurgaon (India) is 52% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 751,266 Dinar (₨43,411) in Gurgaon.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨3.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨10 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (15 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.96 Lari (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 150 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$20,000 (29 minutes ago)