Cost of living in Gurgaon, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 872 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.227 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gurgaon (India) is 48% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,510,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,306,183 Dinar (₨71,662) in Gurgaon.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Phnom Penh costs 4,020 Riels (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Grand Cayman costs CI$700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $508 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montclair, New Jersey costs $13 (about 3 hours ago)