Cost of living in Gurgaon, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 802 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.344 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gurgaon (India) is 49% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,400,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,221,871 Dinar (₨66,608) in Gurgaon.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,730 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Eindhoven costs €4.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 38,700 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)