Cost of living in Gurgaon, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 571 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.671 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gurgaon (India) is 52% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,132,769 Dinar (₨64,104) in Gurgaon.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kyoto costs ¥1,080 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩200,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chomutov costs 120 Kč (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)