Cost of living comparison between Gurgaon, India and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 534 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.065 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gurgaon (India) is 52% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 744,135 Dinar (₨43,606) in Gurgaon.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨19 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 6,600 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 215,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$145 (about 1 hour ago)