Cost of living in Guntur, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.010 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guntur (India) is 52% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 904,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 434,288 Dinar (₨24,114) in Guntur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $800 (1 minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Charleston, South Carolina costs $5.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rennes costs €400 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rochester, New York costs $100 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)