Cost of living in Guntur, India vs Abu Ghraib, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.936 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guntur (India) is 41% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 834,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 491,401 Dinar (₨29,015) in Guntur.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lusaka costs 44 Kwacha (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tashkent costs 4,000,000 сўм (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 15,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)