Cost of living in Guntur, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.301 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guntur (India) is 40% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 900,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 541,153 Dinar (₨31,278) in Guntur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 1,200 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,220 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $130 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $203 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £2,150 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨55,000 (44 minutes ago)