Cost of living comparison between Gulu, Uganda and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.33788 IQD / UGX
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gulu (Uganda) is 12% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,096,596 Dinar (6,205,204 Shilling) in Gulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €8 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jaén costs €400 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dresden costs €0.52 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Luton costs £20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 650 kr (about 1 hour ago)