Cost of living in Gulbarga, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.192 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gulbarga (India) is 39% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 574,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 350,653 Dinar (₨19,275) in Gulbarga.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bern costs CHF 4.20 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$720 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (about 4 hours ago)