Cost of living in Gulbarga, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.980 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gulbarga (India) is 40% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 609,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 365,356 Dinar (₨20,320) in Gulbarga.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$20 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 38,444 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨18,297 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)