Cost of living in Gulbarga, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.012 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gulbarga (India) is 40% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 585,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 351,193 Dinar (₨19,497) in Gulbarga.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jamshedpur costs ₨44 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 6,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guilin costs 元10 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Coimbatore costs ₨44,490 (about 1 hour ago)