Cost of living in Gujrat, Pakistan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.251 IQD / PKR *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gujrat (Pakistan) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 6,664 Dinar (₨650) in Gujrat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,600 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,423 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Coimbatore costs ₨40,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 259,000 kr (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$860 (about 1 hour ago)