Cost of living in Gujrat, Pakistan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.718 IQD / PKR *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gujrat (Pakistan) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 5,577 Dinar (₨520) in Gujrat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 1,800 (39 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mexico City costs Mex$ 40 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manama costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aarhus costs kr130 (about 2 hours ago)