Cost of living in Gujranwala, Pakistan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.793 IQD / PKR *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gujranwala (Pakistan) is 48% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 634,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 330,965 Dinar (₨30,665) in Gujranwala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kansas City, Missouri costs $5.83 (40 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oslo costs kr 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $102 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$206 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)