Cost of living in Guelph, Canada compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 935.118 IQD / CAD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guelph (Canada) is 9% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,060,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,779,282 Dinar (C$2,972) in Guelph.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €520 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$757 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)