Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador vs Abu Ghraib, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 1191.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 22% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,490,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,719,805 Dinar ($2,284) in Guayaquil.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $70 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Yangon costs 30,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 468 (about 2 hours ago)