Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 555 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1181.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 50% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,900,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,934,736 Dinar ($1,638) in Guayaquil.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nanchang costs 元140,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Glasgow costs £656 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,400 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €30 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 1 hour ago)