Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 305 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1181.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 45% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,073,938 Dinar ($909) in Guayaquil.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨63 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.20 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (30 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £14 (about 1 hour ago)