Cost of living in Guarulhos, Brazil vs Abu Ghraib, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 321.857 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guarulhos (Brazil) is 12% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,250,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,970,572 Dinar (R$ 6,123) in Guarulhos.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Alanya costs 4,000TL (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Jakarta costs Rp 9,850 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,000 лв (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 275 (about 2 hours ago)