Cost of living in Guarulhos, Brazil compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 319.816 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guarulhos (Brazil) is 13% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,960,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,711,399 Dinar (R$ 5,351) in Guarulhos.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Nouméa costs 8,170 Franc (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shenzhen costs 8元 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Bangkok costs 5,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Uberlandia costs R$ 2,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)