Cost of living in Guarulhos, Brazil compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 380.689 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guarulhos (Brazil) is 10% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,408,039 Dinar (R$ 3,699) in Guarulhos.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £3.30 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$12,728 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (18 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leicester costs £0.44 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (32 minutes ago)