Cost of living in Guarulhos, Brazil compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 380.048 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guarulhos (Brazil) is 10% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,106,839 Dinar (R$ 5,544) in Guarulhos.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $65,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 1,100 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €44 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 599 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jodhpur costs ₨500 (16 minutes ago)