Cost of living in Guaruja, Brazil compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 379.950 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guaruja (Brazil) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,250,865 Dinar (R$ 5,924) in Guaruja.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Denver, Colorado costs $0.53 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $1,728 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £32 (about 1 hour ago)