Cost of living in Guarda, Portugal compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 1447.082 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guarda (Portugal) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,800,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,800,000 Dinar (€1,935) in Guarda.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,236 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aarhus costs kr70 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $10 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 75,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)