Cost of living in Guantánamo, Cuba compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 1149.000 IQD / CUC *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guantánamo (Cuba) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 3,125 Dinar (2.72 CUC) in Guantánamo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $18,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,321 (about 2 hours ago)