Cost of living in Guantánamo, Cuba vs Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 1196.450 IQD / CUC *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guantánamo (Cuba) is 57% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 8,635 Dinar (7 CUC) in Guantánamo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$670 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Durango, Colorado costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tel Aviv costs 1,788 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)