Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 176.167 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 29% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,150,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 3,656,233 Dinar (元20,754) in Guangzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chernihiv costs 28₴ (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kochi costs ₨1.66 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 16,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wenzhou costs 元500 (about 2 hours ago)