Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 278 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 174.789 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 30% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,880,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 3,425,727 Dinar (元19,599) in Guangzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kermanshah costs ﷼ 50,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 10 Lari (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ahmedabad costs ₨50 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 30 kr (about 1 hour ago)