Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 290 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 183.265 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 27% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,360,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 3,925,614 Dinar (元21,420) in Guangzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $9 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $75 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valencia costs €600 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $12 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)