Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 172.348 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 31% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,156,250 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 6,985,946 Dinar (元40,534) in Guangzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €10 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Novosibirsk costs руб 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)