Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 171.942 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 32% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,375,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 6,417,268 Dinar (元37,322) in Guangzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Trujillo costs S/. 6.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$42 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Madison, Wisconsin costs $159 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oporto costs €1.20 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Quebec City costs C$2.75 (42 minutes ago)