Cost of living in Guadalupe, Mexico compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.818 IQD / MXN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guadalupe (Mexico) is 25% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,900,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,181,778 Dinar (Mex$ 33,660) in Guadalupe.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $1,017 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $77 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨32 (about 2 hours ago)