Cost of living in Guadalupe, Mexico compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 61.470 IQD / MXN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guadalupe (Mexico) is 31% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,380,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,637,157 Dinar (Mex$ 26,634) in Guadalupe.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Cochabamba costs $b8,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prince George costs C$1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Beijing costs 元6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Midland, Texas costs $0.63 (about 2 hours ago)