Cost of living in Guadalajara, Mexico compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 812 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 59.052 IQD / MXN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guadalajara (Mexico) is 50% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 970,573 Dinar (Mex$ 16,436) in Guadalajara.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Surat costs ₨31 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Calgary costs C$35 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,800,000 (about 1 hour ago)