Cost of living in Guadalajara, Mexico compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 607 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 63.382 IQD / MXN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guadalajara (Mexico) is 44% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,410,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 793,573 Dinar (Mex$ 12,520) in Guadalajara.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sanandaj costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$10 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $45 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €27,700 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2,033 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vereeniging costs R 150 (40 minutes ago)